This lovingly cared for home is just minutes from the Pacific Ocean and private beach access. Built on 2 lots the home has privacy and quiet, the entire living space is on main level with garage, workshop & wine cellar on lower level. Home boasts gorgeous golden oak floors, custom one of a kind artistic redwood front door, granite counter tops, skylights and solar tubes with beautiful windows providing natural lighting. Two bedrooms with 3 bonus rooms for extra living, crafting, studio/office space. View of forest along lower Pomo Creek, filtered ocean views from magnificent wrap around deck that is surrounded by a private garden haven. Addition and remodel completed in 2005. Beautiful redwood shingle siding and trex & redwood decking. High speed internet available. Close to Manchester State Beach, the City of Point Arena, the Village of Mendocino, the Point Arena Lighthouse and miles of ocean front trails on the Stornetta National Monument Lands.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Jetted Tub,Quartz,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Laundry Closet,Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- Granite Counter
- Master Bath
- Jetted Tub,Quartz,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Bath Description
- Jack & Jill,Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Tankless Water Heater
- Tile, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Stove, Central.
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight Tube,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached,Enclosed,Garage Door Opener,Interior Access,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+,Workshop in Garage.
- Wood, Cedar, Shingle, Redwood Siding
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Garden,Secluded. Corner,Garden,Secluded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kathleen Huse, Kennedy & Associates
Agent License: 01779844
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.